Thursday, February 09, 2006

AP (after proposal)

Ok so the proposal is out of the way, now it's time for the real meat... The actual project and getting all of that in order. Apparently the work in progress is coming up fast so I better get cracking. The great thing about this class is that there is no midterm.. But then again we have labs to hand in and the upcoming WIP so it pretty much cancels that out.

As for all the other classes, mid terms are fast approaching and due dates for assignments are coming up so I'm keeping pretty busy. 410's midterm is like a final since there is none, so I want to do well on that because I'm not going to get a chance to make up for it if I do poorly.

Other than that I'm working on the site and thinking of things to put on it to make it interesting. Oh yeah I got an old edition of Don't Make Me Think just because I wanted to take a look at it. I didn't realize it was by Steve Krug... What are the odds... At least the book looks prettier than his website :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home