Flash
Well I had a steady stream of Thursday night posts but I decided to break the cycle because of a wonderful program called Flash. Last week we were reacquainted with Flash by making video controls. Just two video controls to be exact, play and stop. Now that doesn't sound so difficult, but then why did it take so long to figure out. Thanks to Bertha I figured out that my code was stupidly placed outside of the on release function... After that the lab was a breeze.
Ok so today we had another flash lab this time... Forms. Everything was going smoothly until I tested the movie and was getting errors... After trying to figure it out on my own I called Bertha over and she pointed out that data collected by radio buttons was supposed to be collected by the group name. But then when I was doing the reset button I had to refer to them individually... In conclusion it was long... And confusing... And the way I was putting up my hand every five minutes reminded me of third grade. I haven't even looked at the assignment/hand in part yet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home