More Flash...
I planned on making my weekly Thursday posts, but I really didn't get a chance to write anything at all. Basically what I was going to mention was that I had finished the flash form that we had to do this week. It wasn't so bad because we had done most of the stuff in the two previous labs so it was basically just combining all of that. Still it took me a while, especially since I wanted to make it look pretty... Somehow I think pink equates with pretty but whatever.
Anyways today we were doing our video conferencing lab. It was pretty straighforward copy and paste step by step procedure. My only problem was the clear button which wasn't working. Turned out I was setting the function to clear the clear button and not the chat... Wow that was dumb. Luckily Cindy was smart enough to point out my mistake.
Ok, so it's now officially reading/study week. I have to work on the site to make sure that I'm done about 70% hopefully it's not a last minute struggle.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home