Work in Progress
Well that's done and over with... I was stressing so much and it went by pretty fast. I like the work in progress because you always get some good input into your project. However, it's also a little intimidating because you have to show the prof your site and you don't really know what they are thinking. Hopefully they're not like... ew what a horrible website. If that was the case my webmistress dreams would be shattered. Ok.. not really making sense, but who can blame me, I just went through post-reading week aka hell week. I had an exam from itm500 and mhr505 on the same day right after one another... I was still in query mode in my hr test. And then wednesday I had itm410 and then the WIP.... at least WIP was less stressful because it was not a finished product. Anyways now that the week is over I am going to go get some much needed sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home