10
I was pleasantly surprised in class when we didn't have a lab to do. Not that labs are a bad thing... I like getting out of class early. Anyways I was taking a look at my agenda and it seems like after next week (which is when my kitty is getting spayed... le sigh) uh its final project due date. That was fast... I'm still trying to think of things to put into the site to make it more interactive... I know there are so many things that can make a site more interactive, but for now they are just alluding me... Hopefully I can figure something out in two weeks.
In ryenews.... my last assignment was due for 410... we heard through the grapevine that the prof will be marking this one so we worked extra hard on it... then the member who printed it out printed out the wrong stuff! At least the prof was understanding, that could have been a potential downer. Next week I have a case study due... I want to start it right now so it's not a last minute effort, but I don't think that will happen. I think I'll go see if I can find the human-computer interaction book in the library so I can start my presentation which is coming up soon... not sure when though I should look taht up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home